A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Fowler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Fowler is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fowler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fowler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Fowler, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Ventral Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowler graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fowler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nyp-Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Lee Fowler MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis L. Fowler practice?
- Dr. Dennis Fowler has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Fowler practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.