A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Fowler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Fowler is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Fowler, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Ventral Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowler graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fowler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Lee Fowler MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis L. Fowler practice?
- Dr. Dennis Fowler has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Fowler practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.