A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Frazier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Frazier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frazier graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Frazier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Edward Frazier MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis E. Frazier practice?
- Dr. Dennis Frazier has 13 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Frazier practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Surprise, AZ.
See Sun City West Primary Care Doctors and Sun City West Geriatric Doctors.