A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Frazier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frazier
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Frazier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Frazier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frazier graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Frazier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Edward Frazier MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis E. Frazier practice?
- Dr. Dennis Frazier has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Frazier practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Surprise, AZ.
See Surprise Primary Care Doctors and Surprise Geriatric Doctors.