A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Frew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Frew graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Frew has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Lea Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frew accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans