A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Frink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Frink is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frink graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Frink has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis D Frink DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis D. Frink practice?
- Dr. Dennis Frink has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Frink practices Family Medicine near Cape Coral, FL.
See Cape Coral Family Physicians.