A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Campton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campton
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Campton Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Campton graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Campton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Gordon Campton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis G. Campton practice?
- Dr. Dennis Campton has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Campton practices Family Medicine near Pahrump, NV.
See Pahrump Family Physicians.