A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Campton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Campton graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Campton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Gordon Campton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis G. Campton practice?
- Dr. Dennis Campton has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Campton practices Family Medicine near Pahrump, NV.
See Pahrump Primary Care Doctors.