A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Maki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Maki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maki
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Maki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Maki, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Critical Care
- Gram-Positive Bacterial Infections
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Klebsiella Infections
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Pseudomonas Infections
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Surgical Wound Infection
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maki graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Maki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis G Maki MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dennis G. Maki practice?
- Dr. Dennis Maki has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Maki practices Infectious Disease near Madison, WI.
See Madison Infectious Disease Doctors.