A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Maki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Maki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maki
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Maki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Maki, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Critical Care
- Gram-Positive Bacterial Infections
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Klebsiella Infections
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Pseudomonas Infections
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Surgical Wound Infection
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maki graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Maki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis G Maki MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dennis G. Maki practice?
- Dr. Dennis Maki has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Maki practices Infectious Disease near Madison, WI.
See Madison Infectious Disease Doctors.