A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Gable:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Gable is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gable
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gable Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Gable, FACS, MD, RVT is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gable graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gable has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis R Gable FACS, MD, and RVT is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. Gable practice?
- Dr. Dennis Gable has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Gable practices Vascular Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.