A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Gable:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Gable is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gable
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Gable Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Gable, FACS, MD, RVT is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gable graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gable has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis R Gable FACS, MD, and RVT is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. Gable practice?
- Dr. Dennis Gable has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Gable practices Vascular Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.