A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Gable:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Gable is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Gable, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Balloon Angioplasty Coronary Angioplasty
- General Surgery
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases Peripheral Artery Disease
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gable graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gable has 23 hospital affiliations:
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis R Gable MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. Gable practice?
- Dr. Dennis Gable has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Gable practices Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Richardson, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.