A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Galvon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Galvon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Galvon graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Galvon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- St Francis Community Hospital
- St Anthony Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Joseph Galvon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Galvon practice?
- Dr. Dennis Galvon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Galvon practices Family Medicine near Gig Harbor, WA.
See Gig Harbor Family Physicians.