Dr. Dennis Geyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Geyer?

Parkinson’s Disease

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Geyer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 16th, 2016

Surgical Removal and Repair of Disc Spaces C-5/C-6 and C-6/C-7

This is a review from a surgery that occurred during my service time in the Army (Sept. 2008) when Dr. Geyer was serving at Madigan Army Medical Center. My expectations of a surgeon are exactly what Dr. Geyer demonstrated. He was courteous and professional with an expectation that his patient(s) trust his skills. His care of my injury was second to none and his bedside manner was non-existent. However, given that fact that I want the surgeon who is cutting open my neck to be as disciplined as possible, I can look to the nursing staff for bedside manner. The body is a machine and the surgeon is the mechanic. When I go in to get a car repair done, I have no expectation that my mechanic is going to sit down with me and lament the situation at hand. I expect the surgeon/mechanic to explain what is wrong and then proceed to do the repairs. His AAR or ASR (After Surgery Report) was excellent and his approach was straightforward and honest. That is all.

May 11th, 2016

My last follow up post brain tumor removal three months ago and everything looks great. He's an impeccable doctor who is completely competent at what he does. I would recommend him to anyone and would see him again for any recurring brain issues!!

October 6th, 2010

Dr. Geyer has done excellent job in taking care of me and still continues to do so. He was easy to work with when we discussed the particulars of my case and did everything that I needed to be done.

December 15th, 2009

Dr Geyer is able to discuss complex neurousurgical issues in a manner that allows even me to understand. Technically, he stands out among his peers and is a leader in innovative cervical disk replacement surgery. I highly recommend him to anyone.

November 21st, 2009

HIs military training and background was evident in his approach. There was no small talk and I didn't need small talk. He told me what he was going to do and what I could expect following the surgery. I appreciated his matter of fact approach.

March 28th, 2009

He screwed me up

Lower back surgery, damaged L5-S1nerve, quick to deny any fault of hoid. Quickly passed me on to pain center. Never seen him again.

March 5th, 2009

very arrogant, but a good surgeon

my first appt. his bedside manner sucked, but he told me what was going to be done and that is what happened and I am doing so good now. So, I guess as long as he is a good surgeon in the end that is what counts.

January 14th, 2015