A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Giangiulio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Giangiulio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Giangiulio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Giangiulio graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Giangiulio has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Joseph Giangiulio MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Giangiulio practice?
- Dr. Dennis Giangiulio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Giangiulio practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Palmerton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA.
See Palmerton Internists, Palmerton Hematologists, and Palmerton Oncologists.