A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Giangiulio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Giangiulio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giangiulio
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Giangiulio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Giangiulio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Interventional Oncology
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giangiulio graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Giangiulio has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis J Giangiulio MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Giangiulio practice?
- Dr. Dennis Giangiulio has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Giangiulio practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists, Allentown Hematologists, and Allentown Oncologists.