A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Giangiulio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Giangiulio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giangiulio
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Giangiulio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Giangiulio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Interventional Oncology
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giangiulio graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Giangiulio has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis J Giangiulio MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Giangiulio practice?
- Dr. Dennis Giangiulio has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Giangiulio practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists, Allentown Hematologists, and Allentown Oncologists.