Dr. Dennis Giangiulio MD Patient Reviews

April 6th, 2013
Wouldn't want anyone else
I read other reviews on this site about this practice having a poor reputation. On the contrary, I did my research and found out these are some of the best Oncologists in the Lehigh Valley. Dr. G helped my husband when he was suffering from colon cancer. After a second opinion, we went with the suggested treatment and had limited side effects. It has been over 2 years and my husband has been happy and healthy

June 2nd, 2011
I was a patient until leaving for PHX AZ. His attention to detail and comfort in talking were 2nd to none. Always willing to discuss options all with the view of helping. Haven't met anyone since who gets my trust so easily.

October 29th, 2009
Dr. G. treated my dad. I never felt confident in this oncologist, but my dad liked his personality.Nice guy, but poor doctor. Does not stay on top of things. Does not return calls to other doctors in a timely manner--could be 2 hours to 5 days. The associates in the group do not cover each other's patients when they are out of the office or on vacation. My dad was led to believe his cancer was under control, but two days ago he found out from another oncologist in a new group, he has maybe two weeks. Apparently, we have now found out, Dr. G. and his group have a poor reputation among other professionals at the LVH. (of course don't let the general public in on the info!) Yes, cancer is an ugly disease, but do yourself a favor and don't make the experience any uglier by using this oncologist and his group as your source of treatment.