A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Glascock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Glascock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Glascock, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Glascock graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Glascock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fulton County Health Center
- Barnes-Jewish St Peters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Neil Glascock DO is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis N. Glascock practice?
- Dr. Dennis Glascock has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Glascock practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Saint Charles, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH.
See Saint Charles Cardiologists.