A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Glascock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Glascock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glascock
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glascock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Glascock, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Glascock graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Glascock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fulton County Health Center
- Barnes-Jewish St Peters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Neil Glascock DO is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis N. Glascock practice?
- Dr. Dennis Glascock has 6 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Glascock practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Saint Charles, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Wauseon, OH and Maumee, OH.
See Saint Charles Cardiologists.