Dr. Dennis Glick MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 9th, 2017
very helpful
Dr. Glick is a good listener and works with the patient to find the best treatment for the individual.

May 18th, 2017
EXCELLENT PROVIDER
Dr. Glick is an amazing Doctor that allows a great balance of realistic treatment and compassion and understanding. I love how comfortable he makes me feel which is has been pivotal in my treatment plan, as I am able to be open and honest about my mental health. His assistant is also very friendly and professional and prompt with handling any issues after I leave the office. I highly recommend Dr. Glick!

March 27th, 2017
Amazing Psychiatrist
Dr Glick is the best I have seen, which includes many psychiatrists over 25 years.

December 12th, 2016
Dr. Glick saved my life. I was in a very very bad place when I first started to see him for depression and anxiety. I had seen other doctors that were not able or willing to help me. Dr. Glick listened to me and gave me the treatment I so desperately needed. I can't say enough wonderful things about him. I highly recommend him.

May 19th, 2016
Dr Glick has been a good doctor and is very caring. I couldnt ask for a better doctor.

May 5th, 2016
Very professional and knowledgeable about medications. Asks questions about symptoms and response to medications. Listens well. Answers questions well.

January 13th, 2015
best psychitrist ever
Great doctor. Professional clean office. Highly recomended. Very nice man

October 17th, 2014
I was weary about meeting a male psychiatrist but Dr. Glick proved to be exactly who I needed to see. For the first time, I feel as if I have been properly diagnosed and am on the right track to recovery.

September 29th, 2014
Great experience with Dr. Glick
Dr.Glick was Great! He helped me understand my anxiety and panic attacks... Gave me helpful hints to help me get through them along with medication that had already been prescribed to me by my general family physician but was no longer able to continue because he is not a psychiatrist. I reccomend Dr. Glick to anyone who needs help with anxiety,panic attacks,depression or any other mental health. He is very easy to talk to. I was not rushed. He answered all my questions/concerns. My follow up is in 3 weeks and looking forward to sitting down and sharing my journal and what techniques he reccomended.

September 18th, 2014
New patient
I have been searching for a psychiatrist for about 3weeks now because my primary care dr. can no longer give me my prescription for anxiety. I have called MANY places and have had a wait time to mid-end of October!! Going with out my medication was giving me even more anxiety! I finally found Dr.Sussal and Dr. Glick . I thought because of all the great reviews they would be the longest to wait as a new patient. I was wrong. The staff receptionist called ME. I had called because I did not have a copy or fax machine to give them my information so she had do me come in... The receptionist was Very nice,polite and understanding and got me the closest appt after explaining my situation. My appt is set for the 29th of this month so I will just have to very carefully spread out the remaining meds I do have left. I will do another review after my appt with Dr.Glick. From what I experienced so far... The office was Very nice,clean and everyone was very nice and professional! To the ONE bad review about not being seen to sit and talk with the Dr. I'm not really understanding cause her reviews when clicked on didn't make sense. She gave him more stars for her "real complaint" and less stars for others ? Maybe a patient that just didn't get what they were searching for?!! This is my first time seeing a psychiatrist. My primary Dr is who I have always seen since he has taken care of my whole family so it was easy to talk and explain my anxiety. I'm looking forward to my visit so I can feel "normal" again!

December 19th, 2013
Office Staff Not Great.
Dr. Glick is very professional but the office staff in the Greenbelt location are awful. They are very short with patients, disorganized and unprofessional at times.

July 3rd, 2011
Best!
With healthcare changes, I have seen several doctors, and I get the highest queality care with Dr. Glick.I am listened to, he is astute and an active listener with great personalized suggestions and support. Professional and affable! I liked him and trust him from the very start.The office wait is less than 5 minutes. Making appt.'s is so easy. He is great with callbacks and sending prescriptions to be filled right away.In response to the other reviewer:Session time is 20 minutes: how much more does anyone need to converse about medication and how it interacts with your life? This is normal: *all* medical dr.'s / psychiatrists practice this way. (Extended talk sessions are what separate Talk Therapy is for.)