A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Goldfinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Goldfinger is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Goldfinger, MD is board certified in Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia
- Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfinger graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Goldfinger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Goldfinger MD is a male Pathologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis Goldfinger practice?
- Dr. Dennis Goldfinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Goldfinger practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pathologists.