A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Goldsberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Goldsberry, Ophthalmologist, Cataract Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Goldsberry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Errors
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldsberry graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goldsberry has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Hamilton Goldsberry MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis H. Goldsberry practice?
- Dr. Dennis Goldsberry has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Goldsberry practices Ophthalmology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Ophthalmologists.