Overall Review

4.7

November 14th, 2016
I have been extremely happy with the whole office experience from staff to dctors

November 7th, 2016
Overall experience
Have been going to Dr.Gonzalez for almost 2 years,all the staff is pleasant to deal with.Dr.Gonzalez is extremely personable and listens to you and attentive to all needs.A big plus is the very short wait time to be seen as well!

November 4th, 2016
outstanding
I have been going to Dr. Gonzalez for over 13 years, you could not ask for a better doctor, he is caring and listens to your need, and if it bothers you it concerns him, he has outstanding bed side manners, it very through, and looks outside the box to makes sure he don't miss anything, Your health is his number one priority. You will not be disappointed in his professional care and concern. You could not choose a better doctor in my opinion.

October 23rd, 2016
I would recommend Dr.D.Gonzalez
He is a good caring Doctor..He will listen to your concerns.An will give you the best advice.I have been with him for many year. I have always enjoy the caring staff too.

October 15th, 2016
At last, a great doctor...
We are in Florida for 6 tears almost and have had about 8 or more doctors since we are here. The quality is just not like in New York or New Jersey where he had our doctirs for many years and could trust them. We are so glad that we found Dr. Gonzalez and his practice...he is competent , caring, spends time with the patient and we put our trust in him. I would recommend him to all of my friends and family.

September 7th, 2016
Very Impressed
We recently moved to Florida and had our initial appointments with Dr. Gonzalez. We honestly could not be more pleased. He spent a lot of time with us, and we could tell he is very knowledgable and genuinely concerned for our well-being. His staff was wonderful, as well. We are so thankful he was recommended to us!!!

September 6th, 2016
outstanding
I have been coming to Dr. Gonzalez for around 13 years. He is by far the best doctor I have ever had. I cannot say enough good about him. He cares about your health and if it bothers you it bothers him. He doesn't just give you medicine but seeks to find out the root of the issue. He has great compassion, and professionalism. I highly recommend him to anyone without question.

August 27th, 2016
Patient since 2008
I have been seeing Dr Gonzalez since 2008. He has always demonstrated a high level of service that I can not compare to any other primary physician that I have had in the past. He listens to your concerns and will prescribe the proper medication but he will not give you more than you need. He is a doctor that will give you what you need not what you want!

August 23rd, 2016
Dr Gonzalez is a very caring Doctor. He always is willing to take the time to listen and has a great knowledge of his profession. His office staff is the most efficient staff that I have ever seen. Needless to say, I would highly recommend this office & Doctor!

August 18th, 2016
Patient
Since changing to Dr. Gonzalez as my GP, I have been totally pleased with the attention he gives my needs and complete follow thru by him and the staff. If I need to call for assistance, everything is taken care of asap. Recommend them continuously.

July 19th, 2016
Mrs
Visited Dr. Gonzalez office for the first time last week as a new patient. This was a great experience as the staff treated me with kindness and respect as no one looks forward to visiting the doctor. I will be happy to recommend Dr. Gonzalez office to all friends that aren't patients already.

June 24th, 2016
Coming from New York/New Jersey area, I have always had good medical care. I came to Spring Hill,Fl 5 years ago and have been through 5 or 6 doctors before I found the practice of Dr. Gonzalez. Here, I have received excellent care and followup...as has my huband. The staff are all very attentive, and office is immaculate and you can tel there is a very caring atmosphere here. Kudos to the practice. I highly recommend them.