A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Gort:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Gort is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Gort, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gort graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gort has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
- Lourdes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis A Gort MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dennis A. Gort practice?
- Dr. Dennis Gort has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Gort practices Pulmonary Disease near Binghamton, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY and Troy, NY.
See Binghamton Pulmonologists.