Learn more about Dr. Dennis Gort:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Gort is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Gort, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gort graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gort has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gort accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis A. Gort practice?
Dr. Dennis Gort practices Pulmonary Disease near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, NY.
See Albany Pulmonologists.