A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Gottfried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Gottfried is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Gottfried, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottfried graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gottfried has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
- Wolcott Hall Nursing Center, Inc., Torrington CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Jay Gottfried MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Gottfried practice?
- Dr. Dennis Gottfried has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Gottfried practices Internal Medicine near Torrington, CT.
See Torrington Internists.