A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Grech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Grech is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Grech, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grech graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Grech has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis George Grech MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis G. Grech practice?
- Dr. Dennis Grech has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Grech practices Anesthesiology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Anesthesiologists.