A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Grollo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Grollo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Grollo graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grollo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Anthony Grollo MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis A. Grollo practice?
- Dr. Dennis Grollo has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Grollo practices Family Medicine near Libertyville, IL.
See Libertyville Family Physicians.