Overall Review

3.3

January 23rd, 2015
Horrible hands. Don't let him touch you!
he is the worst injector I have ever been to! He has his own " creams" , and they are pushed like crazy. It's all about the money! The whole experience was uncomfortable, ridiculously expensive and Dr Gross's ego is out of control. Don't waste your time, or money

November 3rd, 2009
The office of Dr. Gross works wonders. I visited the office several times years ago to have cysts removed on my face. If I hadn't changed insurance I certainly would like to visit again.

March 20th, 2009
An Extraordinary Dermatologist
In the last 19 years, Dr. Gross has excised 23 melanomas, 20 squamous cell carcenomas and 5 basal cell carcenomas from my body. Two things are obvious: I am a "high risk" patient and I am qualified to appraise Dr. Gross's performance. He is uncanny in identifying problem areas on the skin. His surgical techniques are superb, his aftercare is excellent, and he takes the time to answer all the patient's questions. Frankly, I am alive today almost solely because of the doctor's skills. I hesitated writing this review but I realize that skin cancer can be lethal and I wanted to share this information with those in need of great medical support. You can't go wrong with this doctor!