Learn more about Dr. Dennis Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Kelly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Kelly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kelly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Palisades Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Hughes Kelly MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis H. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Dennis Kelly has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Kelly practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near North Bergen, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ and Hackensack, NJ.
See North Bergen Internists and North Bergen Cardiologists.