A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Kelly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Kelly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kelly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Palisades Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Hughes Kelly MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis H. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Dennis Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Kelly practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near North Bergen, NJ.
See North Bergen Internists and North Bergen Cardiologists.