A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Hallahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Hallahan is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hallahan
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Hallahan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Hallahan, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lewis Lung Carcinoma
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer (Experimental Melanoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hallahan graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hallahan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis E Hallahan MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis E. Hallahan practice?
- Dr. Dennis Hallahan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Hallahan practices Radiation Oncology near Franklin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Alton, IL.
See Franklin Oncologists.