A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Hallahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Hallahan is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hallahan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hallahan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Hallahan, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lewis Lung Carcinoma
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer (Experimental Melanoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hallahan graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hallahan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis E Hallahan MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis E. Hallahan practice?
- Dr. Dennis Hallahan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Hallahan practices Radiation Oncology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Alton, IL.
See Saint Louis Oncologists.