A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Hallahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Hallahan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Hallahan, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lewis Lung Carcinoma
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer (Experimental Melanoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hallahan graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hallahan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Eugene Hallahan MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis E. Hallahan practice?
- Dr. Dennis Hallahan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Hallahan practices Radiation Oncology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN and Clarksville, TN.
See Saint Louis Radiologists.