A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. D Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. D Hansen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hansen
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hansen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. D Hansen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Hansen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Seattle Medical Center
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. D Dennis Hansen MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. D D. Hansen practice?
- Dr. D Hansen has 1 office location.
- Dr. D Hansen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Burien, WA.