A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. D Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. D Hansen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. D Hansen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Hansen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Seattle Medical Center
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. D Dennis Hansen MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. D D. Hansen practice?
- Dr. D Hansen has 1 office location.
- Dr. D Hansen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Burien, WA.