A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Harden is Good. Dr. Harden has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Harden, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Harden graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.More Education & Awards
Dr. Harden has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Rehabilitation Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 5 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Harden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis K. Harden practice?
Dr. Dennis Harden practices Family Medicine near Phenix City, AL.
See Phenix City Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Denny Harden, Dr. Dwight Harden, Dr. Sydney Harden, Dr. Dion Harden, Dr. Sidney Harden, Dr. Denis Harden