A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Harden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Harden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harden
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Harden, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harden graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Harden has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Rehabilitation Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Keith Harden MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis K. Harden practice?
- Dr. Dennis Harden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Harden practices Family Medicine near Phenix City, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, GA.
See Phenix City Primary Care Doctors.