A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Harris, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Harris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis G Harris MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis G. Harris practice?
- Dr. Dennis Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Harris practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Cookeville, TN.
See Cookeville Pain Management Doctors and Cookeville Anesthesiologists.