A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Harrsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Harrsch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrsch graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Harrsch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Norristown State Hospital
- Crozer Chester Med Center Springf
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Michael Harrsch DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis M. Harrsch practice?
- Dr. Dennis Harrsch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Harrsch practices Family Medicine near Springfield, PA.
See Springfield Primary Care Doctors.