A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Harrsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Harrsch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrsch
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Harrsch Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrsch graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Harrsch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Norristown State Hospital
- Crozer Chester Med Center Springf
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Michael Harrsch DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis M. Harrsch practice?
- Dr. Dennis Harrsch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Harrsch practices Family Medicine near Springfield, PA.
See Springfield Primary Care Doctors.