A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Helmuth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Helmuth is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helmuth
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Helmuth Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Helmuth, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Helmuth graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Helmuth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
- Wooster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Helmuth MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dennis Helmuth practice?
- Dr. Dennis Helmuth has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Helmuth practices Psychiatry near Wooster, OH.
See Wooster Psychiatrists.