A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Hidlebaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Hidlebaugh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Hidlebaugh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hidlebaugh graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hidlebaugh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Allen Hidlebaugh MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis A. Hidlebaugh practice?
- Dr. Dennis Hidlebaugh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Hidlebaugh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bonita Springs, FL.
See Naples Obstetricians & Gynecologists.