A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Higginbotham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Higginbotham, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Higginbotham graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Higginbotham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Carmel Regional Medical Center
- Hospital District #1 Of Crawford Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Gaines Higginbotham MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis G. Higginbotham practice?
- Dr. Dennis Higginbotham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pittsburg, KS.
See Pittsburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.