A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Hoelzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Hoelzer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoelzer graduated from University of Rochester . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hoelzer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Hospital/U M C
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis James Hoelzer FAAP, FACS, and MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Hoelzer practice?
- Dr. Dennis Hoelzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Hoelzer practices Pediatric Surgery near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Sewell Pediatric Surgeons.