A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Hoffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Hoffman, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Saul Hoffman MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dennis S. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Dennis Hoffman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Hoffman practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Gurnee, IL.
See Gurnee Critical Care Practitioners and Gurnee Pulmonologists.