Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Hong
Dr. Dennis Hong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Chicago, IL. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Hong is affiliated with Provident Hospital Of Cook County, University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago and Kindred Hospital - Chicago North. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Hong has the following 1 specialty
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Dennis Hong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Ruxana Sadikot
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology
Chicago, IL 0 mi28
Dr. Mouhammad Bassel Ericsoussi
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi10
Dr. Bharati Prasad
Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi24