A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Hudson, MD, PHD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudson graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hudson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bellin Hospital
- St. Mary`s Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hudson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Hudson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis M. Hudson practice?
Dr. Dennis Hudson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Seymour, WI and Pulaski, WI.
See Green Bay Physiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Denis Hudson, Dr. Denny Hudson, Dr. Deon Hudson, Dr. Dion Hudson, Dr. Dwight Hudson, Dr. Sid Hudson