A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Hurtado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Hurtado is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Hurtado, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurtado graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Hurtado has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Decatur General Hospital - West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis M Hurtado MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis M. Hurtado practice?
- Dr. Dennis Hurtado has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Hurtado practices Family Medicine near Cullman, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Cullman Primary Care Doctors.