A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Hurtado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Hurtado is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurtado
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hurtado Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Hurtado, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurtado graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Hurtado has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Decatur General Hospital - West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis M Hurtado MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis M. Hurtado practice?
- Dr. Dennis Hurtado has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Hurtado practices Family Medicine near Cullman, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Cullman Family Physicians.