The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Hurwitz
Dr. Dennis Hurwitz, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Hurwitz is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC and Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh. Dr. Hurwitz has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Hurwitz has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Dennis Hurwitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Alessandra Landmann
Pittsburgh, PA 0.10 mi5
Dr. Jan Seski
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Pittsburgh, PA 0.23 mi40
Dr. Lindsay Turner
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Pittsburgh, PA 0.23 mi9