Dr. Dennis Hurwitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Hurwitz?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Hurwitz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2017

Made me look sexy for the first time

June 1st, 2017

Excellent

I just had a face lift and I tell you it was done with precision. I will recommend this doctor to everyone. I wish I had my tummy tuck by him. Wonderful attitude all the way around. 5 stars...

February 25th, 2017

I was unhappy with my post-pregnancy body. The cost and recovery time were completely worth how good I feel about my new body! My experience with Dr. Hurwitz was even better than I could have ever imagined. I felt well-cared for and am thrilled with my results. I would recommend Dr. Hurwitz to anyone and only wish I would had these procedures sooner!

February 24th, 2017

Not only is Dr. Hurwitz a fabulous surgeon - he is and 'artist'. My body contouring performed by him is truly remarkable. The surgery was very easy and recovery was quick. I cannot express how happy I am with my 'new body'! I definitely would recommend Dr. Hurwitz to anyone contemplating surgery. He and his entire staff are extremely kind and caring! Thank you!

January 31st, 2017

He's the Best of the Best

He did an incredible job on my brachioplasty! He uses state of the art techniques along with his vast experience, with a huge dose of kindness and empathy. He's the very best of the best!

January 26th, 2017

Dr. Hurwitz is a very kind and smart doctor who was able to understand how my condition was affecting me and took care of it in the best way. He explained it to me every step of the way.

December 25th, 2016

The internet provided the history of Dr. Hurwitz and I was pleased to find everything and more in excellent care and results! I have recommended him to anyone looking for plastic surgery because of my miracle results! Thank you Dr. Hurwitz for changing my life and now feeling good about myself again!

November 2nd, 2016

Thank you, Dr. Hurwitz!

I have not had time to come in so you can see your work, but I had to write to tell you that right now is the prettiest I have ever been in my life - including my teens and twenties. It looks so natural. No one has noticed (again) believe it or not! You are an amazingly gifted artist and the results this time are more than I hoped for, especially my jowls (gone!) and my beautiful 20-year old neck!! I am so lucky to have found you. Every person in your office was wonderful, too - especially your wife, Linda. Thank you for another fabulous job!!!

October 26th, 2016

Best experience of my life! I had a prior surgery on my breasts and was very unhappy with the results! After 4 years, I heard about Dr. Hurwitz and came in for a consult. I have never been so happy with the results from his surgery. He has changed my life in many ways, both physically and mentally! I would refer anyone and come back again.

October 25th, 2016

Fantastic experience in every way. Dr. Hurwitz has excellent knowledge, skill and bed side manner. Staff was great. Only regret was not getting procedure done sooner.

September 18th, 2016

Happy with results

The surgery procedure itself was easier than I expected. The post surgery experience was tougher than I expected. The pain was tolerable but the recovery was tough, as my jaw would hardly open. The amount of stitches was a scary sight and the numbness was disconcerting. After a couple of weeks, the healing sped up and I was much happier.

September 17th, 2016

Dr. Hurwitz and his staff are very professional and kind. From beginning to end, I was treated with the utmost respect.