Dr. Dennis Hurwitz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 25th, 2016
The internet provided the history of Dr. Hurwitz and I was pleased to find everything and more in excellent care and results! I have recommended him to anyone looking for plastic surgery because of my miracle results! Thank you Dr. Hurwitz for changing my life and now feeling good about myself again!

November 2nd, 2016
Thank you, Dr. Hurwitz!
I have not had time to come in so you can see your work, but I had to write to tell you that right now is the prettiest I have ever been in my life - including my teens and twenties. It looks so natural. No one has noticed (again) believe it or not! You are an amazingly gifted artist and the results this time are more than I hoped for, especially my jowls (gone!) and my beautiful 20-year old neck!! I am so lucky to have found you. Every person in your office was wonderful, too - especially your wife, Linda. Thank you for another fabulous job!!!

October 26th, 2016
Best experience of my life! I had a prior surgery on my breasts and was very unhappy with the results! After 4 years, I heard about Dr. Hurwitz and came in for a consult. I have never been so happy with the results from his surgery. He has changed my life in many ways, both physically and mentally! I would refer anyone and come back again.

October 24th, 2016
Fantastic experience in every way. Dr. Hurwitz has excellent knowledge, skill and bed side manner. Staff was great. Only regret was not getting procedure done sooner.

September 18th, 2016
Happy with results
The surgery procedure itself was easier than I expected. The post surgery experience was tougher than I expected. The pain was tolerable but the recovery was tough, as my jaw would hardly open. The amount of stitches was a scary sight and the numbness was disconcerting. After a couple of weeks, the healing sped up and I was much happier.

September 17th, 2016
Dr. Hurwitz and his staff are very professional and kind. From beginning to end, I was treated with the utmost respect.

May 5th, 2016
Exceptional in every way.

May 1st, 2016
After almost 8 months of being partially disabled by constant nerve pain, Dr. Hurwitz accurately determined my problem to be caused by my breast implants dislodging and pressing on my intercostal nerves. He presented an option that no other surgeon offered which ultimately saved my breast and alleviated most, if not all of my misery and pain. I am a new woman. Thank you for giving me back my life!

April 30th, 2016
Dr. Hurwitz changed my life. I would recommend him to anyone. He gave me back my confidence and sexiness after 3 children.

April 28th, 2016
Dr. Hurwitz is a caring doctor who seems to enjoy what he does for a living. Although I rated my experience as excellent, because I rated him according to the spirit and not the flesh. I would love to have better communication between the doctor and I so that we can always have a real meeting of the minds. This doctor however, I would not trade him in for nothing because his heart is right.

April 13th, 2016
Dr. Hurwitz is excellent. Flawless work and zero problems. Incision looks great and way better than others I have seen. Well worth the cost and could not be happier with the results. Exceeded my expectations.

February 16th, 2016
I have been extremely happy with Dr. Hurwitz and my new breasts. Dr. Hurwitz put all of my concerns at ease. It was a wonderful experience. He answered all of my questions with care and with his expertise. I would and have already recommended him.