A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Huynh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Huynh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Huynh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huynh graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Huynh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Sieu-Luong Huynh MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis S. Huynh practice?
- Dr. Dennis Huynh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Huynh practices Internal Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists.