A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Iaccarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iaccarino
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Iaccarino Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iaccarino graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Iaccarino has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Coatesville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Louis Iaccarino DO is a male General Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Dennis L. Iaccarino practice?
- Dr. Dennis Iaccarino has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Iaccarino practices General Practice near Coatesville, PA.
See Coatesville General Practitioners.