A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Iglar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iglar graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Iglar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital at Oconomowoc Home Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Kenneth Iglar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis K. Iglar practice?
- Dr. Dennis Iglar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Iglar practices Family Medicine near Delafield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Springs, CA and Oconomowoc, WI.
See Delafield Primary Care Doctors.