A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Iglar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Iglar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Iglar graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Iglar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital at Oconomowoc Home Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Kenneth Iglar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis K. Iglar practice?
- Dr. Dennis Iglar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Iglar practices Family Medicine near Rancho Mirage, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Quinta, CA and Palm Springs, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Family Physicians.