A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Ing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Ing, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ing graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Ing has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Kwang-Men Ing MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis K. Ing practice?
- Dr. Dennis Ing has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Ing practices Internal Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists.