A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Israelski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Israelski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cerebral Toxoplasmosis
- Chagas Disease
- HIV Infections
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Israelski graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Israelski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis M Israelski MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dennis M. Israelski practice?
- Dr. Dennis Israelski has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Israelski practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Internists and San Mateo Infectious Disease Doctors.