Learn more about Dr. Dennis Israelski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Israelski is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Israelski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cerebral Toxoplasmosis
- Chagas Disease
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Israelski graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Israelski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Israelski MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dennis Israelski practice?
- Dr. Dennis Israelski has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Israelski practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Internists and San Mateo Infectious Disease Doctors.