A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Beck, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Beck, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Beck has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis John Beck MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Beck practice?
- Dr. Dennis Beck has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Beck practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, KY and Newburgh, IN.
See Evansville Surgeons.