Dr. Dennis Carter DO Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

October 14th, 2015
He will put you in the hospital!
Every time, yes, every time my husband or I went to see him, he put us in the hospital! 3 days or more every time. When we refused to go to "his" hospital, preferring Fort Smith, he refused to see us again. Guess what! It's been 10 months with the new doc and we haven't been in hospital once! Feeling great!!!!

February 12th, 2015
Generally agreeable service but policies for office practices seem a little heavy-handed. Sends bill for rescheduled/missed appointments, makes little room to accommodate schedule changes and this gives the patient a sense of being intimidated or penalized, not helped.

December 20th, 2014
I have been a patient of Dr. Carters since 1997 or 98 Never any problems all ways fast courteous sevice. I was almost paralyzed from the waist down with back, hip, knee and leg pain, I have had 8 back surgeries prior to seeing Dr. Carter. I could barley walk I got up to almost 300lbs. My quality of life was very poor Dr. Carter started working with me and controlled my pain I am able to walk and get around now. I am down to 178lbs. Dr. Carter takes care of my complete medical needs, without Dr. Carter I don't know where I would be right now he is very honest and trustworthy. I have had 2 heart attaks several strokes 1 major stroke bypass surgery aorta bi/femoral artery bypass surgery as well as several other surgeries. He not only trats me like a patient but as a friend, he is very understanding and helpful he always has been for me and my family. Thank you Dennis....

June 16th, 2013
Compassionate Physician and Man
Dr. Carter has battled for YEARS to help me have a better quality of life. My many health problems and various symptoms presented a challenge, but Dr. Carter would not give up and sought input from numerous specialists and even other hospitals. Because of him I now have accurate diagnosis and more good days at home than bad days in the hospital for the first time in my life. His office staff is caring and have great patience with my extreme health needs.

March 25th, 2013
Waited 2 hours after appointment time. Never saw him--I left after two hours. The next day he sent me a bill for $20.00 because I "left without being seen--Clinic policy,"

January 11th, 2017