Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Lynch
Dr. Dennis Lynch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Temple, TX, with other offices in Temple, TX and Temple, TX. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Lynch is affiliated with Central Texas Veterans Health Care System, Central Texas Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Scott and White Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Lynch has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Dennis Lynch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temple, TX.
Dr. John Wurster
Urology, General Surgery
Temple, TX 2.67 mi49
Dr. Ferenc Korompai
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Temple, TX 3.02 mi50
Dr. Gillian Stuart
Temple, TX 3.70 mi16