Dr. Dennis Moore Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Moore?

May 11th, 2015

Terrible!!!

I went to see Dr. Moore over at instacare on a Friday night. Obviously no other doctors were available. I had very severe abdominal pain and was vomiting quite a bit. Having kidney stones previously, I told him that was what I thought was wrong. Basically he wouldn't give me any medication to treat the symptoms and pretty much accused me of being there just to get drugs. Needless to say, I wound up in the emergency room that night and guess what? Not only did I have a kidney stone, but also an infection. Worst experience ever!!!!

May 10th, 2015

Dr Dennis J. Moore was at North Oaks Walkin clinic in Walker La. My 3 teenagers and sister don't want to see anyone else. Sister has been calling for 2 days trying to figure out where he is practicing now. Wonderful doctor. They all feel like he cares and listens to them.

May 23rd, 2015