A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Jerdan is Excellent. Dr. Jerdan has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Jerdan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jerdan graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jerdan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Doylestown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jerdan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Jerdan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis A. Jerdan practice?
Dr. Dennis Jerdan practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Jenkintown, PA.
See Willow Grove Internists and Willow Grove Rheumatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Denis Jerdan, Dr. Denny Jerdan, Dr. Deon Jerdan, Dr. Dion Jerdan, Dr. Dwight Jerdan, Dr. Sid Jerdan