Dr. Dennis Jerdan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Jerdan?

Knowledgeable and Professional

Posted on August 10th, 2017

Dr. Jerden listened and addressed all of my concerns. I had been to several doctors and no one was able to diagnose me correctly. I feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Jerden. The office staff were cheerful, efficient, and polite. I was pleasantly surprised that I was seen exactly at my appointment time.

Mrs

Posted on November 24th, 2015

If he got a compassionate doctor award I'd hate to meet the rest of them. Office was difficult to find for a first appointment. Left home in plenty of time - at 15 min. prior to appt kept calling to find the office. No one answered. Was 5 min late with paperwork all filled out and he refused to see me. Embarrassing - even office mgr was embarrassed. Good people should not be treated that way. Too many other doctors in the world thank goodness.

The Best

Posted on February 25th, 2012

I was seeing another doctor at this facility but was not pleased with him. I changed over to Dr. Dennis Jerdan who within just a few minutes of meeting him, I knew he was the doctor for me. He is patient, doesn't treat his patients like a number, spends time needed with me and more. I recommend Dr. Dennis Jerdan to anyone who needs a Rheumatologist. Unfortunately, we moved to another state and need to be seeing by a new doctor. If I can come back every 3 months or so to see Dr. Jerdan I would. He is that good. We moved too far away for that. I am hoping my new doctor is half as nice as Dr. Jerdan. To Dr. Jerdan personally, I will miss you very much. You helped me with my problems more than any other rheumatologist has. I want to thank you for that. You are 5 stars

One of the best...

Posted on December 17th, 2010

Great doctor and beside manner. Spends time with you and explains situations and answers questions. I have sent other patients to him which is a sign of how I feel about him as a physician.

My Experience w/Dr Jerdan

Posted on October 25th, 2010

Dr. Jerdan is one of the best specialists I've encountered. He is very professional but friendly and down to earth, caring and takes the time to address all concerns. He greets his patience with a handshake and a smile which puts you at ease from the very start. Only problem I've encountered is it's hard to get appointments on short notice @ the Huntington Valley Office where I go. Though the Willow Grove office has been able to accomodate me when necessary. Definitely would recommend my friends and family to use him.

Extraordinary Patient Manner

Posted on February 26th, 2009

This physician shows a honest compassion and concern for his patient.

Posted on February 27th, 2017