Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Johnson
Dr. Dennis Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, NC, with other offices in Greenville, NC and Greenville, NC (and 2 other locations). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Heritage Hospital, Outer Banks Hospital and Chowan Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Johnson has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Dennis Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, NC.
Dr. Henryk Kowalski
Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, Radiology
Greenville, NC 0 mi32
Dr. David Farley
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Greenville, NC 0 mi38
Dr. Keith Ramsey
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Greenville, NC 0.01 mi36