Dr. Dennis Jones MD Patient Reviews

3.1

• Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2015
The wait was over 2 hours with no one there. I was there from 330-630 for a simple consult. I had to drive far to get here so i wasted a whole day of work.

January 15th, 2015
Best experience possible, given my circumstances
I found a lump in a breast and my OB/GYN worked me into his schedule that morning and was so concerned that he had his staff phone Dr. Jones' office to see if I could be seen that afternoon. I was scared to death by the time I arrived and the staff were so sweet. As soon as I finished completing my paperwork, I was called into a room and before I knew it, Dr. Jones was performing ultrasound. To my relief, it was just a very hard fluid filled cyst and he promptly drained it. Because of my age, along with taking hormones and history of dense cystic breasts and difficulty with mammograms/ultrasounds, he offered to follow me in addition to my annual radiology screens. When I checked out and I asked the office staff if it was a slow day she said he prefers to keep his schedule light enough so that he can take the time that he needs for each one of his patients. When I shared this experience with my OB/GYN at my next appt., she said that is exactly why her office prefers to send consults to him. In this day and age of managed health care, Dr. Jones is a rare find and a blessing!

November 17th, 2015